A high paced hands on course on AWS. Complete with in depth professional course notes.
Learn how to do common tasks:
- Create an AWS EC2 WordPress Web server;
- Launch and connect to an AWS RDS relational database server;
- Create a highly available and fault tolerant back-end for NodeJS applications with AWS Elastic Beanstalk;
- Store and retrieve files from AWS S3;
- Send email with AWS SES; and
- Create Alarms with AWS CloudWatch.
This is the first section of our popular AWS Certified Associate course.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use Amazon Web Services
☞ Web Developer Bootcamp - Zero to Hero in Angular 2 & Python
☞ React - The Beginner's Practical Guide for ES6 & React Apps
☞ Angular 4: From Theory to Practice & FREE E-Book