*************************Course Updated on Nov 8, 2016 **************************
This course will help you to master one of the most popular NoSQL databases MongoDB. This course is designed to provide knowledge and hands on skills to become a successful MongoDB expert.
Updated on Nov 8, 2016 : Section 16: Some Important MongoDB Interview Questions
**Updated on July 4, 2016: **Section 15: Project 1 - Working with node.js and MongoDB
**Updated on July 4, 2016: **Lecture 5 Installing MongoDB Latest Version 3.2.7
We will start with basics of MongoDB and then we go on learning advance concepts to build MongoDB based applications.
In this course, we will start by learning basic concepts of MongoDB, MongoDB installation process on different operating systems, creating databases, Collections, CRUD opertaions and Indexing.
You can use the exercise files attached along this course to practice and follow along the each section/chapter. There will be short quizzes after each section to test our understanding and also to revise the concepts.
At the end of this course you will be mastering MongoDB based application development.
- Most comprehensive course on MongoDB with NoSQL database design approach
- Simple, easy and well explained lectures with practical examples
- Quizzes at end of the each section to test your understanding
- Exercise files to help you start practicing along the course
- More Lectures and projects will be added in coming weeks
- Mastering MongoDB based application development
- Decide where and when to use MongoDB in your application development
- Design MongoDB database from start to finish
- Differentiate between RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Spot key features and advantages of NoSQL database MongoDB over RDBMS databases
☞ Learning MongoDB - A Training Video From Infinite Skills
☞ Learn MongoDB 3.0 and Rapidly Develop Scalable Applications
☞ Learn NoSQL Databases - Complete MongoDB Bootcamp 2019
☞ Learn How Python Works with NoSql Database MongoDB: PyMongo
☞ Neo4j : Learn Leading NoSQL Graph Database from Scratch
☞ Understanding CouchDB : Learn Basic & Advanced NoSQL Skills