Design video game logos with Inkscape from zero!
Learn this amazing free tool and create game logos that make your game visible and generate sales!
Are you working on your own game? Or want to learn logo design in an structured but fun way?
This course is for you!
After creating many courses on game art design, students told me that designing a game logo is a task it s hard to undertake.
They think they lack two things: the creativity for logo design, and the technical skills to create a professional looking logo.
Creativity is not a magical thing! It is not made by unicorns, it is created during the design process! We all have ideas we just have to get them out of our heads! This is what I actually cover in the first section of the course, and how we go through all the lessons of designing various logos.
And when we have the basics, we will build those technical skills as well! I will tell you every trick I use and every button I push during the course, and show you how Inkscape will help you to create an awesome logo for your game!
And what will we create?
Here are the logos we design together:
- Logo for a racing game
- A dark horror logo
- A logical puzzle game logo
- A cute candy-cartoon logo
- A fantasy game logo with 3D looking text
- A space game logo using negative space (pun intended)
- And a grunge zombie game logo with a huge splatter of blood!
In later updates: game app icon designs and more logos on demand!
So get the course today and make your own game logo that makes your game visible and helps you sell! :)
Am I too fast? Am I too slow? Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask, I am here to teach you logo design!
- Beginner designers who are interested in logo design and video game design
- Indie developers who are working on their own game projects and want to create their own awesome logos!
- Inkscape users, who want to learn real workflow for real projects!
645645 students enrolled
1732217322 students enrolled
21202120 students enrolled