Some key features of this course are:
11 lectures and 2.5**+****_ hours of video content_**
Learn React Native philosophy from writing your first program to say “Hello World” to building production-level hybrid apps the way Facebook does it while building multiple sample projects along the way
Reflux design pattern to allow uni-directional dataflow.
How to persist your app’s data using AsyncStorage
Creating **Responsive UI Designs **with FlexBox Styling Framework
much, much more!
By the end of this course, you will:
- Learn a new framework and increase your value
- Understand and transfer knowledge from Android and iOS development to Facebook’s React Native
- Become a Complete Mobile App Developer
- Develop multiple sample projects to truly understand React Native through practical use.
- Work with production-level code in chapter 2 and understand how professionals in the industry are using React Native to build hybrid mobile apps.
- This mobile development course is meant for native mobile developers (Android/iOS) who are not familiar with React web technology and/or newbies to mobile development with no prior experience in native development. Basic programming knowledge is required to understand the concepts introduced in this course.
☞ React Native Projects
☞ React: React Native Mobile Development: 3-in-1
☞ React Native for Mobile Developers
☞ React Native: Advanced Concepts
☞ React Native: Build Your Own Mobile Apps
☞ Create Your First React Native App