Web Design Learn HTML CSS creating a single page website
Explorer how websites are made. Learn about creating your own website from scratch using HTML CSS and jQuery
Explore how modern single page websites are made.
Learn about using HTML, CSS and jQuery together to develop a website from scratch. Build a single page website within this course, everything is included. Straight forward real world web design training form an instructor with over 16 years of web development experience.
Building websites is easier than you think. This course will take you step by step about website building, teaching you the core concepts on how to design and develop a website completely from scratch.
Web design plan in 5 easy steps.
- Plan the design of what you want your site to look like
- add HTML creating the structure
- add CSS make it look great and responsive
- make it dynamic with jQuery
- tweak and update as needed.
Everything is included to get you started quickly. Top resources, source code and links to applications used within the course. HD quality video.
- experience how to build a website from start to finish
- find out about resources used within this course
- learn how to wire-frame and create a website outline
- familiarise yourself with how to setup HTML to prepare for styling
- explore options for development with dummy data and placeholder images
- Basic of CSS for your template
- create a sticky footer
- learn how to create and add a navigation bar
- Background explained, how to cover sections with backgrounds
- How to tweak the CSS
- Learn how to make it dynamic and interactive
- Animate the scroll process
- Google fonts, social icons and more
I’m here to help you learn how to make websites, and ready to answer any questions you may have. Let’s being creating a single page website from scratch!
2271 students enrolled
4104 students enrolled
541 students enrolled