Firestore for iOS
Welcome to beginner Firestore development. In this course you’ll learn all about the brand new Firestore, a NoSQL document based technology. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from the fundamentals, authentication and a deep dive into Firestore security rules.
*BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF SWIFT AND XCODE IS ASSUMED
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Learning the new Firestore should be taught using real world examples. In this course you’re going to learn to code the Devslopes way. We teach by building real world, professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Build your own apps using the new Firestore real time database
- Learn how to create and save data to your Firestore database
- Add powerful login capabilities to your apps using firebase authentication
- Use Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build advanced iOS apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
If you are a student of our_ iOS 11: From Beginner to Paid Professional _- or have any other basic understanding of iOS development, then this is a perfect next step to advanced your iOS and Firestore skills.
Don’t forget to join the free live community where you can interact with other students and ask questions to the community.
- If you have basic experience with iOS development take this course
- If you have basic experience with iOS or mobile development then take this course
☞ Getting Started with Flutter and Firebase
☞ Build a Social Network with Flutter and Firebase
☞ VueJS and Firebase: Build an iOS and Android Chat App
☞ Professional iOS Chat App with Social Login using Firebase 3
☞ Advanced iOS & Firebase: Rideshare