In today’s world, more and more people want to learn some HTML and CSS. Joining the professional web designers and programmers are new audiences who are required to know a little bit of code at work and also those who want to make their personal blogs and websites more attractive. Many courses teaching HTML and CSS are dry and only created for those who want to become programmers, which is why this course takes an entirely new approach.
Created by leading teachers in the field and designed for everyone, this course is a practical approach and comprehensive insight into the practice of web development. It covers HTML & CSS structure like text, images, tables, links, forms, useful options, fonts, colors, thinking in boxes, adding style with CSS, styling lists and tables, formatting, layouts, and grids. It also includes the required ACM web development topics, aligned with real-world web development best practices. You will also learn how to use fluid design and media queries to implement Responsive Web Design so your pages will look good and work right on any screen, from phone to tablet to desktop
Enroll now and master the fundamentals of web development!
What you’ll learn in this course:
· Master the fundamentals of HTML & CSS
· Build and design professional looking websites
· Use bootstrap to produce responsive websites that can adapt to any size.
· Learn simple web design tips to make your website stand out from the rest
· Kickstart your web developer career easily
- Complete beginners with no coding experience
- Anyone who wants to learn web development, regardless of previous experience.
☞ SVG & CSS Animation - Using HTML & CSS
☞ Programming for Entrepreneurs - HTML & CSS
☞ What is HTML? and a bit about CSS
☞ The HTML And CSS Bootcamp
☞ Introduction to HTML & CSS
☞ HTML and CSS for Absolute Beginners