Chatbots are voice-aware bots, i.e. computer programs designed to simulate human conversations with users. This course introduces Dialogflow, Google’s conversational interface for bots, devices and applications.
- DialogFlow is state-of-the-art, launched in September 2016
- No deep learning or natural language processing expertise is needed to build even very complex bots
- Provides an intuitive way of specifying the conversational interface
- Automatically and dynamically adjusts conversational responses
- Easy to build, test and publish apps
- Supports one-click integration with other chat platforms such as Slack and Facebook
In this course, we will cover:
- The big picture: How conversation flows in Dialogflow
- Interaction models: Intents, entities, contexts and their resolution into API calls
- Managing dialogs: Handling the flow of conversation using linear and non-linear dialogs.
- Fulfilment models: Using webhooks to fulfill user intents and how to connect to external services to respond to queries.
- Deployment: Deploying a flask app to Heroku, and a Cloud Function to the Google Cloud Platform
- Third-party integration: Integrating a bot with Slack
- Website and mobile app developers looking to add chat functionality
- Software developers looking to build sophisticated chatbots
- Developers of Facebook, Slack or other messaging platform apps looking to add chatbots to their apps
☞ ChatBots: Messenger ChatBot - DialogFlow and nodejs
☞ Build CHATBOTS with Dialogflow (V1 & V2) and NodeJS
☞ Learn to build chatbots with Dialogflow
☞ Build Incredible Chatbots
☞ Create Chatbot for Website with React and Node.js
☞ Build Chat Bots using Dialogflow