Any IT professional or casual developer anticipating a solid understanding of how WEbpack works in open-sourced and private application development projects needs to go through this course and absorb all of its content. Anyone desiring to learn how Webpack is implemented in web application projects needs the knowldege, demonstrations, and practice presented in this course. This not only includes web, mobile, and service application developers, but also architects, UI designers, testers, and administrators. This course provides a solid understanding of how to effectively participate in a project leveraging Webpack and the bundled deployment packages it produces.
- Learn Webpack design guidelines and best practices
- Understand Webpack’s evolution & intended purpose
- Use Webpack to create efficient, bundled deployables
- Learn how Webpack enables development time efficiencies
- Understand Webpack’s dependency graph analysis
- Learn to use the Webpack Dev Server and Watch Mode
- Discover how Webpack is implemented in an existing project
- Use Webpack’s easy to configure cache-busting plugin
- Learn how to bundle projects with multiple entry points
- Create multiple deployment bundles for progressive web apps… and much, much more!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for those developers who need to learn to use Webpack to be able to effectively participate in projects implementing the product. Of course, the info presented here is just as valuable for architects, testers, and product managers as they too should understand how modern web applications are structured, delivered, and consumed in a progressive software development effort.
☞ Tips and Tricks to Integrate Angular and ASP.Net Core
☞ Amazing Websites with Wordpress
☞ The Ultimate WordPress User Guide For Beginners
☞ Progressive Web Apps (PWA) - The Complete Guide