3D Model Introduction - Preparing Blender Models For Unity
Understand the Blender - Unity pipeline: Prepare models, UV maps and texture application
Do you find it annoying when you have to keep setting up you assets every time? Wouldn’t it be great to share your assets properly? This course is for you.
This introduction to asset management between Blender an unity is currently in its complete form, no further lectures are planned to be added.
It is an intermediate course so you will need to know your way around Blender and Unity.
This course will take you step by step though the beginnings of the asset pipeline.
Sometimes you have found a model and it isn’t ready for use in Unity, we will be covering:
- Exporting using a free tool called Blender for exporting our models.
- You will learn how to create a UV map if your model doesn’t have one.
- Options for texturing your model.
- Export options and settings for Unity.
- How and where to setup your Materials.
- Importing your models and textures into Unity.
See you on the course!
- Those wanting to get their Game assets into Unity.
- Creating re-usable assets for Unity
1042 students enrolled
14929 students enrolled
14093 students enrolled