Flutter is Google’s brand NEW mobile UI framework build to make developing beautiful and functional interfaces for both iOS and Android natively. Flutter Apps are written in a language called Dart, which is a simple client/server language that you’ll learn along the way!
This course is designed specifically for people just starting out with Flutter and Mobile development who want to build a fully functioning, app that serves a real purpose. You’ll learn how to tie your app into Firebase services in order to make it truly Serverless.
Some of the Firebase Services you’ll learn along the way:
- Cloud Firestore - NoSQL Cloud Database
- Firebase Storage - Raw Cloud File storage
- Google Sign-in Authentication - Plus options to add sign-in for GitHub, Facebook, Email etc.
- Firebase Functions - Write a number of Cloud functions that our app with use to safely handle requests
- Anyone who wants to kickstart a career or hobby developing apps
- Anyone who wants to build stunning cross-platform mobile apps
- Anyone who has worked with other UI frameworks and are looking to up-skill
- Anyone wanting to learn to code in a practical way
- Anyone looking to start Building Serverless applications
☞ Flutter & Dart - The Complete Flutter App Development Course
☞ Create a Post Reader App with Flutter
☞ Flutter & Dart: A Complete Showcase Mobile App™
☞ Learn Flutter & Dart to Build iOS & Android Apps
☞ Flutter - Firebase - CRUD - Build 2 Apps super easy!
☞ The Complete Flutter App Development Course for Android, iOS