MongoDB is the hottest database solution in the tech world right now, able to power anything from your growing personal project to an enterprise infrastructure.
NodeJS focused? Yep. Test Driven Exercises? Absolutely! Advanced Features of MongooseJS? You know it.
This course will get you up and running with MongoDB quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build apps centered around Mongo.
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of Mongo, including collections, validations, and common record manipulation techniques. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable code that you’ll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
If you are new to MongoDB, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the MongoDB course for you! To learn MongoDB you have to understand it.
- Learn how to use the popular MongooseJS library to interface with Mongo
- Write tests around Mongo queries to ensure your code is working. You can reuse these tests on your own personal projects!
- Master the process of designing NoSQL schema
- Grasp the differences record associations and resource embedding
- Use the advanced features of Mongoose to save development time
- Develop apps that are fast and responsive thanks to Mongo’s speed and flexibility
- Work on either Windows or OSX
- Master the integration of Mongo, Node, and Mocha in a modern development environment
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning MongoDB. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
- This course is for anyone learning MongoDB in the Node JS environment
☞ Java EE 8 Bootcamp - Mastering RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS)
☞ Angular 4 (previously Angular 2) Crash Course
☞ Build Enterprise Applications with Angular 2 (and Angular 4)
☞ Become a Certified Web Developer
☞ The Java Spring Tutorial: Learn Java's Popular Web Framework
☞ The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0