Our philosophy is teaching individuals how to code by going through step by step projects. This drives the majority of our content with one exception: the Django Core course.
In this course, we go in-depth into various Django concepts to provide a comprehensive guide to topics that include:
- Django Models
- Model Instance Methods & Properties
- Model-level field validation
- How models map to databases and Primary Keys
- Django Forms and Formsets
- Form validation
- Model Form
- Function Based Views (FBVs)
- Class Based Views (CBVs)
- CRUD in Django Views (Create Retrieve Update Delete List)
- Django Templates
- Template Inheritance
- Template shortcuts & Filters
- Django translation
- and much more!
We built this for students looking for a in-depth look at the above concepts. We encourage you to have some experience with Django such as our Try Django series (1.8 & Up) which is available on Udemy.
☞ The Ultimate Python Programming Tutorial
☞ Introduction to Python for Beginners
☞ Learn Python Through Exercises
☞ The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python
☞ Coding for Entrepreneurs: Learn Python, Django, and More.
☞ The Python 3 Bible™ | Go from Beginner to Advanced in Python