** Please note: this is not a ‘beginner’ course. You should already have some basic knowledge of both Node.js and AngularJS 1.x.
In this course, you will learn to build a full stack web application using Node.js, AngularJS, Express.js and MongoDB. We will start with a sophisticated authorization template and work from there.
This is a hands-on project based course. The name of our app will be Best Dressed and will show off many interesting features utilized in real-world web applications.
By utilizing popular NPM modules and angular components we will build out our application to include the following functionality: upload capability, web scraping, infinite scrolling, single look detail pages, an admin area, a comment section, CRUD capabilities, and more.
What You Will Learn
- What it takes to build a full stack web application
- How to create and use a RESTful API’s
- Web scraping using the Request and Cheerio modules
- How to create a Pinterest style view with infinite scrolling
- How to Upload and save images
- Implement view transitions using ngAnimate
- Use Boostrap styling for responsive design
- Build and use 3 different MongoDB schemas using mongoose
☞ Learn Nodejs by building 12 projects
☞ Projects in Node.js - Learn by Example
☞ Node.js for beginners, 10 developed projects, 100% practical
☞ Learn Web Scraping with Node.js
☞ Learn Node.js API's Fast and Simple
☞ Supreme NodeJS Course - For Beginners