Landscape Photography: You Can Take Your Own Stunning Photos
You will shoot amazing photos that impress your family and friends with this complete landscape photography course!
YOU CAN TAKE BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPE PHOTOS!
That’s why you’re here right?
We’re excited to show you how to take your own amazing landscape photos.
With this complete landscape photography course, you’ll learn the ins and outs from the gear we recommend, the settings we use, the composition tips we have, and the photo editing process we use to end up with award-winning landscape photos.
Follow us as we head out to Joshua Tree National Park to teach this landscape photography course!
In this course we combine **entertainment **+ education in this complete behind-the-scenes course. We’re not just sitting behind our computer desk, showing you slides. We’re out in the field, showing you exactly what we do to shoot our own landscape photos.
Key things you will learn in this landscape photography course:
- What gear you need for landscape photography
- How to prepare for your photography trip
- Basic camera settings such as shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- How to compose beautiful landscape photos
- Using a polarizing filter to improve your photos
- How to shoot a panorama with any camera
- How to edit landscape photos to make them look even better
- Aerial landscape photography with DJI drones (coming soon)
- Downloadable cheat sheets
- Behind the scenes lessons
- Full editing case studies
- Practical assignments
- Quizzes to test your knowledge
Why learn from us?
We are three instructors who love photography, and love teaching. We’re the teachers of the best-selling Photography Masterclass. We always take our student’s feedback, and use it to improve our courses. That’s why we created this course in the first place - because fellow students wanted us to create a landscape photography course.
What students are saying about our courses:
Absolutely loved loved loved this course. - Ashonti
I really like this course. Its the best course I have ever taken on photography. I have come to really like Phil and Sam, and I think if you take the course you will to :D - TJ
I loved this course! The basics of photography were fully covered, plenty of practical examples, the tutors were very clear in their explanations and very quick in answering to any question. - Ornella
Perfect course for beginners and intermediate photographers. Duration of the lessons is great you can move at your own pace without needing to sit for hours for just one class. - Omar
If you want to take great landscape photos, this is the course for you.
Remember, there is a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee. There is no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, see if you enjoy the course, and start shooting better photos today!
Phil, Will, and Sam
- Beginner photographers - you want to take your skills to the next level
- Intermediate photographer - you want to develop skills in a particular craft
- Anyone who wants to take better photos on your travels and local adventures
10976 students enrolled
1737 students enrolled
19901 students enrolled