Some key features of this course are:
11 lectures and 2.5**+****_ hours of video content_**
Learn React Native philosophy from writing your first program to say “Hello World” to building production-level hybrid apps the way Facebook does it while building multiple sample projects along the way
Reflux design pattern to allow uni-directional dataflow.
How to persist your app’s data using AsyncStorage
Creating **Responsive UI Designs **with FlexBox Styling Framework
much, much more!
By the end of this course, you will:
- Learn a new framework and increase your value
- Understand and transfer knowledge from Android and iOS development to Facebook’s React Native
- Become a Complete Mobile App Developer
- Develop multiple sample projects to truly understand React Native through practical use.
- Work with production-level code in chapter 2 and understand how professionals in the industry are using React Native to build hybrid mobile apps.
☞ Android O & Java - Mobile App Development | Beginning to End
☞ Become an iOS/Android Game Developer with Unity 2017
☞ React Native Projects
☞ Practical iOS 11 - Master Apple's new iOS features
☞ The Complete Android N Developer Course
☞ Learn How to Build an Android App