Drawing for Meetings, Presentations and Trainings
Use Drawing and Graphic Facilitation to Make Your Meetings, Presentations and Trainings Memorable and Effective
Whenever people think of meetings or trainings, they tend to roll their eyes and expect to be bored out of their minds. How about we change that? How about you learn how to make your meetings, trainings or presentations more effective and persuasive with the help of drawing?
With the help of drawings you attract people’s attention instantly, you communicate knowledge and meaning effectively, you spark people’s creativity and you keep them engaged all along the way. We will start with the basic elements of drawing and slowly build up tp drawing:
- Elements of Nature such as Plants, Land Animals and Sea Life
- Simple Faces, Cartoon Characters, Emotion and Action
- Over 40 Different Symbols
- As well as Useful Templates for Meetings and Trainings
Whether you believe you can draw or not, by the end of the course you will be able to create cool and creative images almost naturally. All you need to do is prepare your pen and preferable a notebook dedicated for this course. Through each section of the course you will learn how to draw all the elements mentioned before through direct observation and by replicating what you see on paper.
With constant practice and experimentation, drawing will no longer feel like a daunting task, rather it will become second nature.
Feel free to explore what the course has to offer. Check out the free preview videos and remember that you have a 30-day money back guarantee once you decide to take the course. Join me in the virtual classroom and let’s learn to make meetings and trainings great again.
- Trainers and Teachers that want to make learning more engaging and creative
- Presenters, Leaders and Marketers that want to make their presentations more effective
- Video Content Creators that want to make whiteboard videos
56905690 students enrolled
13461346 students enrolled
19251925 students enrolled