This course covers basic information related to Security+ Certification and Cyber Security Career planning. I cover the concepts and career opportunities that are out there and help you chart your course towards your career goals.
This course includes over ten lessons where you will learn what Cyber Security is, what Security+ certification is, and the types of jobs available to you. I also give you tips on how to get resume building experience. This course is a starting point for you to chart your course to a well paying and satisfying Cyber Security career. I conclude this course with recommended next steps and resources to get you on the fast track to certification, and ultimately, relentlessly pursued by recruiters.
The demand for Cyber Security Engineers, Administrators, Consultants, Architects, Business Analysts, Project Managers, etc. is immense. The Security+ certification is an attainable path to helping business protect their digital assets in the cloud and on-premise. You can do it!
What are the requirements?
• You only need an internet connection and a Udemy account to access the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
• Comprehend Cyber Security
• Introduction to the Security+ certification is at a high level
• Recognize the Myriad of Cyber Security Career Paths that Security+ Certification provides
What is the target audience?
• This course is intended for absolute beginners and IT professionals looking to make the move into the Cyber Security field. No programming experience or prior security knowledge is required. A basic understanding of networking and TCP/IP is helpful. This course is intended for anyone who is interested in a career in Cyber Security
• Security+ concepts teach many professionals to plan for and address Cyber Security issues on a daily basis using free open source software tools.
- This course is designed for students new to Cyber Security as well as those in IT wanting to advance their skills and pay through Security+ Certification
☞ The Complete Cyber Security Course : Network Security!
☞ SAP Cyber Security
☞ Introduction to Cyber Security
☞ The Complete Cyber Security Course : Hackers Exposed!
☞ The Complete Cyber Security Course : End Point Protection!
☞ The Complete Cyber Security Course : Anonymous Browsing!