Are you interested in learning how to write Augmented Reality Apps?
Augmented Reality is the future of digital transformation. And now you can learn it from the comfort of your home… in your own time… without having to attend class.
My name is Mohammad Azam, creator of many popular online courses including Mastering MapKit in iOS Using Swift and **Creating Stickers and iMessages Applications in iOS 10 Using Swift 3, Mastering Micro Services Using JPA, Mastering Server Side Swift Using Vapor and more. **
I have created over 2 dozens apps and some of my apps were even featured by Apple on the App Store. I have worked with fortune 500 companies as a lead iOS developer and helped them grow their business ten folds.
What’s stopping you from signing up to today?
- You don’t have enough time: Not a problem at all. We have designed the course so you can learn everything you need to know in less than 4 hours. In fact if you think that the course fell short on delivering topics then we will give you your MONEY BACK.
Here are some of the reviews from our previous courses:
“His course is AWESOME very detail instructions.”
“Mohammad Azam has an excellent teaching style which makes it easy & fun to comprehend these Swift features in such a short course & he explains the concepts in more detail & clarity than most instructors. Plus, his videos are well prepared & he’s very articulate. I hope he will create more courses.”
“Excellent teaching. Just perfect!!!”
**Buy this course today and this is what you’ll get. **
I will show you how to build real and amazing augmented reality apps using ARKit. I will start from the very beginning covering the basics of AR and how to setup your AR project. Next we will dive into advanced concepts of plane detection, physics and collision detection. I will also show you how you can load models from Google 3D Warehouse using SketchUp.
The course is accompanied with all the code sample files.
You will also receive a UNLIMITED support on Udemy forums. I am very active on forums and make sure that every questions is answered.
Can you believe you get all this (and more) for just $195?
“Awesome class for really learning how to setup and implement MapKit in your iOS apps using swift. Def. one of the best classes I’ve taken on Udemy. Looking forward to more classes offered by Mohammad Azam. A++ class”
Why learn ARKit?
- ARKit is the next step towards the future of apps. AR is going to allow users to enter fourth transformation and consume information more seamlessly.
- ARKit allows iOS developers to use their existing skills to create amazing augmented reality experiences.
- Augmented Reality will play an important role in education. Take advantage of ARKit and create attractive and intuitive experiences.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who wants to take their skills to the next level. ARKit is a new technology and companies will be jumping on it to create their future app experiences. Augmented Reality Using ARKit can also help you to earn higher salary since now you know how to write a complete app which deals with placing virtual objects in the real world.
Is this course right for me?
Look: if you are still not convinced then I urge you to check out my 5 star reviews in other courses. I am a well known developer in the iOS community with a large following. I do a lot of speaking engagements in which I spread knowledge and education.
If you are not satisfied with the course then I offer a 100% REFUND. I am confident that you will enjoy the course and you will utilize the knowledge you learned in this course in your future applications.
What are the requirements?
- A Mac Computer
- **Xcode 9 or Xcode 9 Beta or above **
- **Physical iPhone 6S or better running iOS 11 or iOS 11 Beta **
- Basic understanding of the Swift language and the iOS SDK - I’ll teach you everything you need to know about ARKit.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create amazing Augmented Reality Apps Using ARKit Using Swift
- Build apps for the fourth transformation by placing virtual objects in the real world
- Learn SceneKit framework through the use of ARKit
- Become a professional app developer, take freelance gigs and work from anywhere in the world
- Bored with the same old, same old? Apply for a new job in a software company as an iOS developer
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to be an app developer: This is a complete course, just like my Complete MapKit, iMessages and Swift courses.
- Anyone who wants to learn to code: Augmented Reality is the future and the future is right NOW.
- Anyone who wants to understand how computers work: Learning to code is so much more than being able to make apps - knowing how computers work is your key to a hugely powerful world.
- Anyone who wants to learn about Augmented Reality Using ARKit for iOS
- Anyone who wants to build applications for the fourth transformation
☞ iOS 11 & Swift 4 - The Complete iOS App Development Bootcamp
☞ App Store Optimization : Increase iOS app downloads with ASO
☞ Complete iOS 11 Machine Learning Masterclass
☞ Become an iOS Developer from Scratch
☞ CoreData for iOS Development in Swift
☞ Advanced iOS & Firebase: Rideshare