The Complete Crowdfunding Course for Kickstarter & Indiegogo
A step-by-step approach to growth hack your crowdfunding campaign. Includes templates & trello board. Updated June 2017
Do you have a great idea but need capital to make it happen?
Have you struggled to get funding for your idea?
Or wary about giving away too much equity?
Then crowdfunding might just be the right path for you.
In July 2016, we embarked on a 28-day crowdfunding campaign on Kickstarter to raise money for our online learning platform for entrepreneurs.
In just 28 days, we raised over $75,000 from** 1000+** backers in return for ZERO equity.
We want to share with you how we did it and distill 3 months of research into one evening so you can successfully crowdfund your idea.
So join our founder and Computer Weekly’s rising star of UK Technology, Dr Angela Yu and learn about:
- How do crowdfunding sites work
- How to start a snowball effect in pledges
- What projects are best suited for crowdfunding
- The best tools to promote your crowdfunding project
- Which crowdfunding site to choose for your project
- How to get press for your crowdfunding campaign
- Getting featured on the crowdfunding site
- Crowdfunding referral sites and are they worth it
- What is the ranking algorithm to get organic traffic for your project
and much much more.
If you’re thinking of doing a crowdfunding campaign or looking to raise funding for your startup then don’t miss out. This is a one-time opportunity to get advice and learn all of our tips, tricks and tools.
- Entrepreneurs who want to fund their idea without giving away equity.
- Creators who are looking to pre-sell their product.
- Inventors who want to use crowdfunding to raise money for their ideas.
66 students enrolled
15242 students enrolled
6262 students enrolled