October 17: New Section (Transitions & Animations)
September 17: New videos (Event bus & Adding mixins)
What is Vue.js?
And why should I learn it in the first place?
The core of the framework is very lightweight and fast, and it can be used in projects of any size
From easily dropping it into an existing website or application to just control a part of it such as adding new components,
Right through to medium or large single page applications
Considering the lightweight size of the vue.js core, it is still packed full of features which you will learn about during this course.
During this course you will build 2 fun, exciting and challenging projects, to apply everything you will learn instantly.
We begin with a guest list app where users can add their name to an event guest list. This is a simple app but will guide you through all of the vue.js essentials such as:
- Two way data binding
- Event handling
- Templates and the Virtual DOM
- List & conditional rendering
- Binding attributes & styles
- The Vue instance
- Instance properties: Data, Computed, Watchers, Methods, Filters etc
- Looping & filters
- Refs and other instance properties and methods
- Vue lifecycly
- Plus much more!
You will then build on this knowledge, by building a greeting card application, where the user can create and edit their own custom greeting card. They can add their own text and images to create a personalised card.
This project introduces more concepts such as:
- Components (local, global and single file)
- The Vue CLI for scaffolding projects with build tools such as Webpack & Babel
- Installing Node & NPM
- Passing data with $emit
- Storing & retrieving images from Firebase
- Props and prop validation
- Slots and slot scope
- Binding to menu options to change fonts & styles
- Event bus
- Plus much more!
Join me now and I look forward to having you on board!
- Anybody looking for an enjoyable, yet powerful tool for building both simple and complex web applications
☞ Vue JS 2: From Beginner to Professional (includes Vuex)
☞ Vue.js 2 Basics in just 1 hour FREE
☞ Programador FullStack JS Vue Node: Proj Galeria Vídeo e CRUD
☞ Nuxt: Supercharged Vue JS
☞ Curso de VueJS 2 en Español - Crea webapps modernas
☞ Vue.js Fast Crash Course