Welcome this great course where you’ll learn python programming and ethical hacking at the same time, the course assumes you have NO prior knowledge in any of these topics, and by the end of it you’ll be at a high intermediate level being able to combine both of these skills and write python programs to hack into computer systems exactly the same way that black hat hackers do, not only that but you’ll be able to use the programming skills you learn here to write any program even if it has nothing to do with hacking.
This course is highly practical but it won’t neglect the theory, so we’ll start with covering some basics about ethical hacking and python programming, installing the needed software and then we’ll dive and start programming straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example, by writing useful hacking programs, so we’ll never have any boring dry programming lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections each aims to achieve a specific goal, the goal is usually to hack into a certain system, so we’ll start by learning how this system work, the weaknesses of this system, and then you’ll lean how to write a python program to exploit these weaknesses and hack the system, as we write the program I will teach you python programming from scratch covering one topic at a time, so by the end of the course you’re going to have a number of ethical hacking programs written by yourself (see below) from backdoors, keyloggers, credential harvesters, network hacking tools, website hacking tools and the list goes on, not only that but you’ll also have a deep understanding on how computer systems work, how to model problems, design an algorithm to solve problems and implement the solution using python.
As mentioned in this course you will learn both ethical hacking and programming at the same time, so here are **some **of the topics that will be covered in the course:
- Writing programs for python 2 and 3.
- Using modules and libraries.
- Variables, types …etc.
- Handling user input.
- Reading and writing files.
- Data structures.
- Desiccation making.
- Object oriented programming.
- Packet manipulation using scapy.
- Socket programming.
- String manipulation.
- Compiling programs to binary executables.
- Sending & receiving HTTP requests.
- Parsing HTML.
- Basics of network hacking / penetration testing.
- Changing MAC address & bypassing filtering.
- Network mapping.
- ARP Spoofing - redirect the flow of packets in a network.
- DNS Spoofing - Redirect requests from one website to another.
- Spying on any client connected to the network - see usernames, passwords, visited urls …etc.
- Inject code in pages loaded by any computer connected to the same network.
- Replace files on the fly as they get downloaded by any computer on the same network.
- Detect ARP spoofing attacks.
- Bypass HTTPS.
- Create malware for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Create trojans for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- Hack Windows, OS X and Linux using custom backdoor.
- Bypass Anti-Virus programs.
- Use fake login prompt to steal credentials.
- Display fake updates.
- Use own keylogger to spy on everything typed on a Windows or OS X computer.
- Learn the basics of website hacking / penetration testing.
- Discover subdomains.
- Discover hidden files and directories in a website.
- Run wordlist attacks to guess login information.
- Discover and exploit XSS vulnerabilities.
- Discover weaknesses in websites using own vulnerability scanner.
Programs you’ll build in this course:
You’ll learn all the above by implementing the following hacking programs
- mac_changer - changes MAC Address to anything we want.
- network_scanner - scans network and discovers the IP and MAC address of all connected clients.
- arp_spoofer - runs an arp spoofing attack to redirect the flow of packets in the network allowing us to intercept data.
- packet_sniffer - filters intercepted data and shows usernames, passwords, visited links …etc
- dns_spoofer - redirects DNS requests, eg: redirects requests to from one domain to another.
- file_interceptor - replaces intercepted files with any file we want.
- code_injector - injects code in intercepted HTML pages.
- arpspoof_detector - detects ARP spoofing attacks.
- execute_command payload - executes a system command on the computer it gets executed on.
- execute_and_report payload - executes a system command and reports result via email.
- download_and_execute payload - downloads a file and executes it on target system.
- download_execute_and_report payload - downloads a file, executes it, and reports result by email.
- reverse_backdoor - gives remote control over the system it gets executed on, allows us to
- Access file system.
- Execute system commands.
- Download & upload files
- keylogger - records key-strikes and sends them to us by email.
- crawler - discovers hidden paths on a target website.
- discover_subdomains - discovers subdomains on target website.
- spider - maps the whole target website and discovers all files, directories and links.
- guess_login - runs a wordlist attack to guess login information.
- vulnerability_scanner - scans a target website for weaknesses and produces a report with all findings.
As you build the above you’ll learn:
- Setting up a penetration testing lab to practice hacking safely.
- Installing Kali Linux and Windows as virtual machines inside ANY operating system.
- Linux Basics.
- Linux terminal basics.
- How networks work.
- How clients communicate in a network.
- Address Resolution Protocol - ARP.
- Network layers.
- Domain Name System - DNS.
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol - HTTP.
- How anti-virus programs work.
- Connecting devices over TCP.
- Transferring data over TCP.
- How website work.
- GET & POST requests.
- And more!
So by the end of the course you’re going to have programming skills to write any program even if it has nothing to do with hacking, but you’ll learn programming by programming hacking tools!
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours.
NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test.
NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
- Anybody who is interested in learning Python programming
- Anybody who is interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
☞ Learn Python Through Exercises
☞ Deep Learning Prerequisites: Logistic Regression in Python
☞ Python For Beginners - Learn Programming from scratch
☞ Learn Python 3 From Scratch | Python for Absolute Beginners
☞ The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python
☞ Ensemble Machine Learning in Python: Random Forest, AdaBoost