The best way to learn Angular & GraphQL is by building real-world applications
This is exactly what you will do in this course. Following the lessons of this course you will be able to get a lot of practical knowledge. We’ll be building a full-stack GraphQL-based web application with Node JS, Express, Apollo and Angular from scratch.
By the end, you’ll be able to take advantage of what you’ve learned and launch your own full-stack GraphQL-based web application with Node JS, Express, Apollo and Angular.
The entire course is based around a single goal: **Turning you into a professional full-stack GraphQL / Angular developer. **
After finishing this course, you will:
1) Have mastered the cutting-edge technology GraphQL in a full-stack Angular web application.
2) Be ready to build a GraphQL Server with Node.js and Express by using Apollo Server.
3) Be ready to build a modern single-page web application with Angular and access a GraphQL endpoint
4) Have learned how to connect a MongoDB database to your GraphQL server
5) Have gained a profound understanding of GraphQL (incl. queries and mutations)
6) Truly understand how Apollo Server and Apollo Client works behind the scenes.
**There’s no better time to learn Angular & GraphQL
GraphQL is often referred to as a revolutionary new way to think about APIs. Instead of working with rigid server-defined endpoints, you can send queries to get exactly the data you’re looking for in one request. Publicly released in 2015 by Facebook GraphQL is now replacing REST-based APIs in many application stacks.
GraphQL clients are are available for all modern web platforms. Combining the power of GraphQL with a modern web framework like Angular will give you a powerful and efficient application stack for your next web project.
You might get stuck. But I’m here to help.
There’s nothing worse than getting hours into a course, getting stuck, and not getting the help you need to continue.
I’m in the Q&A everyday to help you get unstuck. I reply to every question to get you back on track.
During the course sections you’ll learn:
- How to set up a Node.js / Express server
- How to establish an GraphQL server endpoint with Apollo Server
- How to configure the GraphQL endpoint with schema and resolvers
- How to connect to a MongoDB database by using Mongoose
- How to set up an Angular frontend web application
- How to connect to the Angular application to the GraphQL backend by using Apollo Client
- How use Bootstrap framework inside of the Angular application
- How to use the MongoDB database management tool Robo 3T
And this is what you get by signing up today:
- Lifetime access to all HD quality videos. No monthly subscription. Learn at your own pace, whenever you want!
- All videos are downloadable. Learn wherever you want, even without an internet connection!
- Friendly and fast support in the course Q&A whenever you have questions or get stuck!
- Downloadable assets and final code for each project!
After that, I hope to welcome you as a new student in my course. I’m sure you’re gonna love it!
- This course is for everyone interested in learning how to build a full-stack GraphQL-based web application with Angular
☞ Full-Stack React with GraphQL and Apollo Boost
☞ Learn Angular 8 by creating a simple Full Stack Web App
☞ Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
☞ Angular 6 (Angular 2+) & React 16 - The Complete App Guide
☞ A Quick Guide to Angular 7 in 4 Hours
☞ Full-Stack React, Python, and GraphQL