This course was crafted to benefit absolutely any level of developer. We will start from scratch and learn how to create a development environment for Angular 5+, Setup Angular CLI and learn all of the fundamentals. We start by building a sandbox application to look at all of the main Angular concepts as well as building a logging application, then move to a much more advanced client management system with authentication and data storing with Firebase’s new Firestore platform.
Here are some of the things you will learn about in this course:
- What is Angular?
- Dev Environment Setup Including Node.js, Visual Studio Code & Git Bash
- Angular CLI Setup & Build
- File Structure & Dependency Examination
- TypeScript Intro
- Modules & NgModule
- Data Binding & String Interpolation
- Types & Interfaces
- Template Syntax
- ngIf & ngFor Conditional Directives
- ngFor & Loops
- Property Binding, ngClass & ngStyle
- Events & Forms
- ngModel & 2 Way Binding
- Observables & Http
- Angular Router
- Firebase, Firestore & AngularFire2
- Flash Messaging
- Much More!!
- Anyone that wants to learn Angular 5+
☞ Angular 6 (Angular 2+) & React 16 - The Complete App Guide
☞ Angular Essentials (Angular 2+ with TypeScript)