Firebase is database service that is used to provide backend functionality for applications big and small.
Firebase has three types of plans icluding a free plan that allows you real time data download and upload limits and
also storage facilities. Firebase on the free plan allow 100 simultaneous connections to your application.
Firebase implementation in your application means you do not need to write any backend server code. It supports both web and mobile app deployments.
In this beginner course we will be building a real time chat app that you can deploy using firebase static hosting and share
the link with friends and family and begin to chat provided there are only 100 simultaneous connections. If you are expecting more than 100 simultaneous connections to your app
you will have to upgrade to a paid plan.
use firebase as the backend database server.
In this course we will aslo be installing and using the Firebase CLI tool . This resourceful tool can be used to manage and administer your firebase project.
The tool can be used to various task like:
- Login to firebase
- Authenticate users
- Initialize firebase project
- Deploy firebase project
What you will learn include:
- How to connect to firebase from your app
- How to publish your app to firebase hosting service
- How to store and work with objects in firebase
- How to save data to the firebase database
- How to hook into real-time object updates with firebase
- How t use firebase supported authenication providers
- How to validate data sent to firebase
- How to secure data from unauthorized access.
Looking forward to you joining the course.